Smart Meter Dual Fuel Installer – Lancaster and surrounds
Website £36000 per annum plus bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to work in Lancaster and the surrounding areas for Morrison Data Services (M Group Services).
M Group Services is proud to be one of the UK’s largest utilities support. They pride themselves on being award-winning and recognised for their diligence, customer service and expertise. They work with their clients and partners to ensure they keep abreast of industry developments and remain at the forefront of progress.
Morrison Data Services is a part of M Group Services, a £1.7 billion turnover business, with a wide and diverse field of operations that regularly presents opportunities for growth. M Group Services have been one of the Times 100 Top Track Companies for the last three years running.
A bit about the role…
As one of our Engineers you will be primarily responsible for the safe installation, maintenance and removal of smart meters (SMETS2) in domestic properties, whilst also responding to any ongoing maintenance or emergency appointments. We strive to provide excellent customer service to our customers ensuring they are well informed on the benefits and safe usage of their new smart meter.
What we need from you…
We promise to deliver the best service to our customers, to be able to achieve this we strive for our skilled Engineers to be passionate and take a real pride in what they do.
You will also:
* Hold current CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 qualification or an equivalent aligned qualification (within 6 months of expiry)
* Have previous MOCOPA experience to multi-rate level (3 phase is beneficial)
* Ideally have been registered on the EUSR portal (not essential)
* Hold a current full UK driving license with no more than 6 penalty points
* Have previous practical experience in a dual fuel role – minimum of 6 month on-the-job experience
* Have experience of operating mobile IT hardware
What we are offering…
£46,000 per annum OTE broken down into:
* £36,000 basic salary, plus £1,000 attendance bonus, plus £1,000 safety bonus
* 42.5 hours per week
* Uncapped productivity bonus (subject to Terms and Conditions)
* Additional skill set bonus (£1,000 added to salary for 3-phase, medium pressure)
* Company van
* Weekend working available and OOH standby payment
* 22 days holiday (additional day annual leave entitlement for 3rd/4th & 5th year, capped at 25 days) + 8 bank holidays
Access to “My Rewards” which provides amazing reductions on 1000’s of purchases including Mobile Phone, Utility bill & top retail brand discounts. Here’s a few so you can see the type of saving’s you can make:
o Up to 7% discounts on major supermarkets
o Up to 52% on Cinema tickets
o Up to 33% on holidays and travel
o Up to 10% on restaurants and takeaways
o Up to 25% off gym membership
o Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
o Recommend a Friend scheme
o Reward & Recognition Scheme
Please note, we take customer and colleague safety very seriously, all candidates will be subject to a mandatory drug and alcohol screening as part of the assessment process. All offers of employment will also be subject to a DBS and relevant vetting checks alongside a colour vision test.
Don’t delay, apply today with your CV.